Sunday 14 August 2011

Not just a mama...

Thought I wanted love
But I have so much of that
So beautiful, blessed and bright
Is my life...
My son,
My all.

But at night
When I think of you
All the things we used to do
And I know it's just physical
This thing with me and you

You're respectful and gentle,
Fun and tender,
Trust
and lust
No confusion.
We're on the same page
With what we need
And it suits.

It's good for me
And you,
Well
You're never treated so well
As when you're under me
Taking out all my longing
and need to be filled
By you
So spectacularly

Sweet,
But
Don't want
(or need)
Flowers no more,
Don't bring gifts
To my door,
Don't try to
Turn me to
Your way of living
Drink and drugs,
Just sex and hugs
Please,
Easy chat
Not clever conversation.

I
Need to save myself
The hassle
Of falling for you
(for anyone)
We're not right in that way
No more

But in the night...
Come to me
Come into me
Tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment